Wednesday 7 June 2017

DOCUMENTATION : Rei Kawakubo's beautiful Twisted fantasy

DOCUMENTATION : Rei Kawakubo's Beautiful  Twisted Fantasy  

I stumble into this beautiful Room at the Met. 
They were displaying beautiful cloths of Rei Kawakubos. even though im not a fashion designer, or know how to saw, i think the cloths has some soul. some might conside out of the mind , some are futuristic, some are simple and but over all it takes the term detail to another level. i think she is amazing, well this is some of the documentation i took while i was there... mind you there were lots of people cause it was its second day of the opening.
if u probably follow me on instagram : iam-ran_06 i have post a bunch of photos already... if you see me walking by and taking some pics, dont forget to smile !!!
if u guys wanna take pics together and show me around - DM me on my instagram ok...   
check out my photography ......
Photo by :iam.ran06
( click on "read more " to see more documentation photos) 


DOCUMENTATION :


 hope u guys like my documentation....
 ( click on "read more " to see more documentation photos )



No comments:

Post a Comment