Tuesday 3 July 2018

DOCUMENTATION : Congrats my fellow 3foil.id admin " Izar &Partner " for taking the next step


DOCUMENTATION : Congrats my fellow 3foil.id admin " Izar &Partner " for taking the next step   
Location : Tulip Square, Depok, Indonesia

Bahasa Indonesia 
Saya dan beberapa sneaker friend di undang Temen Saya Izar, Salah satu Admin di 3foil.id Community untuk merayakan pernikahanya dengan pacarnya.
Saya kenal Izar  di alaw- alwal saya bergabung di 3foil.id. dan menurut saya dia adalah salah satu orang yang sangat informative dalam sneaker production + dia juga collect sepatu dan jersey bola vintage. saya pernah interview dia dan photo collection2nya. thanks Izar untuk undang saya ke salah satu acara sakral ini
 saya doakan berdua berjalan lancar kedepanya dan mendapat rejeki lebih banyak lagi dan cepat dapet momongan. 
( click on "read more " to see more documentation photos )

Language English
I  and a few sneaker friends attend / invited by my friend Izar, One of the admin at 3foil.id Community to celebrate her marriage with her girlfriend.
I know Izar in my early days joining adidas indonesia lovers - 3foil.id community. and in my opinion he is one of the most informative people for sneaker production + he also collects vintage shoes and vintage jerseys. I have interview him and photo some of his collection.
thanks Izar for inviting me to one the sacred events
 I pray both you and your new partner run smoothly  in your life future and get more fortune and quickly get the baby !!!.
( click on "read more " to see more documentation photos )



No comments:

Post a Comment