Friday 10 June 2022

WEARTESTING : BALI TRIP

 

My next extreme testing...

As u guys know
I brought my @tomsachs mars yard over shoes to Bali ....
i know i did pass my 200 days with them TSMY Overshoes #nikecraftweartester last year and as u can see, i did as well use them extremely for them ATV ride yesterday...

I want to congratulate tom and nike for releasing a new silhouette, the general purpose shoes will be another hit in my opinion.

I remember, Tom and the team went to Bali to do some 🏄‍♂️ surfing, i think in Canggu beach... so, this morning i brought my TSMY Overshoes and t did this at Canggu

#nike #nikecraftweartester #tomsachs #nikemarsyardovershoe #bali #atvbali #kuberbaliadventure #uss #pahi #jsd
@teamteamteamteamteamteamteam
@marsyard_overshoe @skap_ande @benji_and_the_pack @bgv4 @wateraerobics_isru @sachsiansyndicate @hilmanraedi @myknolling @bebong_bro @laura_kampf @nike @hypebeast @hypebeastid @ussfeeds @jakartasneakerday @pahi.id

No comments:

Post a Comment