Thursday 14 July 2022

DOCUMENTATION : " wear your sneakers well "

" wear your sneakers well "

If u see my my blog 2015, march 6th.
I review the Adidas Ultraboost 1.0
Now its 2022, and this is the outcome of the ultraboost 1.0 used.

Adidas Utraboost was a big hype at the start of their life, and the shoe was bringing adidas brand the front of the hype train, even the re-selling price were high. I was the first person who line up for this shoes in Indonesia as it was released

I love the shoes andI used it as my beater shoes, excercise and traveling.

I think adidas ultraboost 1.0 have a lot of good points and a few bad. But over all its an amazing shoes to have. And i hope adidas bring them back with this OG color and look again. A must have shoes.....

R.IP my Ultraboost 1.0

#wearyoursnekaers
#ultraboost #womft #waertesters

No comments:

Post a Comment