Thursday 26 January 2023

EXERCISE THE DEMON


Preparing for the best cause the best is yet to come. So with that mindset, im physically preparing myself for my future, cause with healthier body com a s positive mind and strong spirit. (Just like an athlete)


" The reward of good work is more work " - Tom Sachs.

Still testing nike x Tom Sachs GPS (general purpose shoes).
I think the shoe is amazing.
I have taken it to the extreme a few times, exploring kawah ratu and curug (tracking 10km + trip) , and now im testing the shoes more for durability in everyday use circumstances. People will judge this Shoe more of a lifestyle cause of its aesthetic. But what I've found is that the cussioning is amazing and this is the type of shoes that u can wear every day.. you will not get tired easily, and the shoe is stirdy and flat that u can use them intensively.

@sachsiansyndicate
@bgv4
@marsyard_overshoe
@nike
@tomsachs
#ownlessdomore #nikecraftweartester

No comments:

Post a Comment