Monday 10 April 2017

DOCUMENTATION : 3foil.id - Footsal 08.04.2017




DOCUMENTATION : 3foil.id - FootSal 08.04.2017
Iam.ran documeting the 3foil.id community doin some positive movement. this time... 
" Footsal " 
many 3foil.id Jakarta and other reagon member came, support and play.

On that day, they introduce their new footbal jersey too that looks cool !

As i was taking many pictures, my camera battery died, lucky a dear friend of mine, one of the Admin of 3foil.id his name Sandy brought his camera and let me borrow it.

Special thanks to @Sandy for hellping me out as well taking picture and letting me borrow his camera to capture the scene while my camera battery died in the end of the event

hope u like the documentation guys.....
( click on "read more " to see more documentation photos )

heres the documentation from sandys camera   

1 comment: