Thursday 4 May 2017

DOCUMENTATION : NY Trip !

DOCUMENTATION : NY Trip ! 

I got some business + pleasure to do there, its going to be a fun yet tough time, a new adventure awaits 
staying here for 10 days , and i will walk around and explore the culture and fun of what NY can offer. as u probably follow me on instagram : iam-ran_06 i have post a bunch of photos already....well they are instant gram.... Now heres some photos of the scenery i took of New York City , hope u like it and if you see me walking by and taking some pics, dont forget to smile !!!
if u guys wanna take pics togather and show me around - DM me on my instagram ok...   
check out my photography ......
Photo by : iam.ran_06
( click on "read more " to see more documentation photos)


the seats and the book to accompany.....
6 hours from Jakarta... transit for an hour and then 18 hours straight to NY from here....
this is what it looks like from the back of the plane....18 hours flight.
FINALY I ARRIVED IN NY....
THE MORNING ADVENTURE BEGINS !!
love how western modernity and traditional Asian are complete opposite. and yes that picture of the 3 lady's are from my country INDONESIA !
To be continue......

No comments:

Post a Comment