Friday 5 May 2017

DOCUMENTATION : NY Trip ! ( Part 3 )

 

DOCUMENTATION : NY Trip !  ( Part 3 )
street of NY...

the urban jungle where dreams are made off.... the streets and building are amazing and the culture here are very strong. people live in a higher pace and character are tough.

staying here for 10 days , and i will walk around and explore the culture and fun of what NY can offer. as u probably follow me on instagram : iam-ran_06 i have post a bunch of photos already... if you see me walking by and taking some pics, dont forget to smile !!!
if u guys wanna take pics togather and show me around - DM me on my instagram ok...   
check out my photography ......
Photo by : iam.ran_06
( click on "read more " to see more documentation photos)


 

 
To be continue......

No comments:

Post a Comment