Wednesday 7 December 2022

Documentation : Knowling with Tom Sachs Nike GPS

Documentation : Knowling with Tom Sachs Nike GPS

Location : Kemang

Bahasa Indonesia
Gue ke Ikea beli Furniture and merakit Furniture 
seperti kalian tau , gue pecinta Tom Sachs sepatu dan gue suka concept dimana Tom Sachs melakukan concept art dia. salah satu culture Tom Sachs yang gue suka adalah " Knowling  " dan ini dokumentasi  knowling saya
(Klik "read more " untuk melihat lebih banyak foto dokumentasi)

English
I went to Ikea to buy furniture and  i assemble furniture.
As you guys know, I love Tom Sachs shoes and I like the concept where Tom Sachs does his concept art. One of Tom Sachs's culture that I like that he does is "Knowling" and this is my documentation of knowing with the furniture that i bought .
(click on " read more " to see more documentation photo)










No comments:

Post a Comment