Tuesday, 29 September 2026

DOCUMENTATION : ( DAY 360) POST " Winter Semester " Tom Sachs Nikecraft Challange ( 2026)

   DOING THE  NIKE CRAFT  CHALLENGE  in 2026

--- O.B.I -----
Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
today, I add DARK GREEN to it . .  
 ---WALL DRAWIING ---
Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH 
Doing the push up and making the lines, 
---- 10/10 FREE THROW IN A ROW ----- 
Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
Result : 9 /10.... 
-----MEDICINE BALL -----

Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
Excercise
----- OUT AND BACK -----
----- AFTER RUN ----

Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
SWEAT !
----- READING BEFORE BED -----
--- QUESTIONING THE INTEGRITY  OF THE POINT SYSTEM ----


Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH 
and after I finish my entry , the point goes up from  "8501 " to "8597".
It's another high jump. As I check I did break the medicine ball in the  app system , i remember i did enter it, but somehow it didnt get enter correctly. at blog i did entry my medicine ball entry.. and  because of this, in the apps i got 90+ point for streating 90 times in a row on medicine ball challenge . 

----- OOTD -----

Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
Before OUT AND BACK 

----- ADVENTURE TODAY -----


No comments:

Post a Comment