Monday 27 March 2017

IF I EVER DESIGN : Nike Air Max 1

Continuing my passion of design (my background ) and sneakers.... 
On my last post of  17/07/2016 - heres the link  IF I EVER DESIGN : Nike Air Max 1....

this is the sketch



today in certain part of the world, Air Max Day is still being celebrated !.....
to commemorate that event. even though im not a nike collector. but i think air max 1's is one of the sneaker must have !

well here it is guys a more realistic design if i ever design Nike Air Max 1 
* i used Photoshop to design this 



1 comment:

  1. شركة الرائع السعودي تعتبر افضل شركة تقدم الخدمات المنزلية
    لدينا افضل شركة تعمل علي تنظيف المنازل بكل سهولة حيث نعتبر الشركة الاولي و المتخصصة في تنظيف المنازل و تعقيمها فقط تواصل مع شركتنا واحصل علي افضل و الرخص الخدمات المنزلية تنظيف المنازل بالرياض

    ReplyDelete