Tuesday 14 March 2017

PHOTO FROM A FRIEND of Iam.ran ..... Thanks Dwi Indra Prabowo

A Friend (Dwi Indra Prabowo - DIP ) share some cool snap shot of me again while i was documenting the scene of Sunday basketball and a few on feet photo  ...

I remember back in the days, when I first enter the sneaker scene in Jakarta (Indonesia ), i was invited by a friend to go to one of the Mall for small sneaker gathering. DIP was kind, he who took photos of everyone / the scene / some picture of my on feet photo.
he later on share his photos on social media and tag me.
Hes an all round cool dude and his photo are always amazing and make me wanna take photos of the scene too....

Thanks old friend for sharing more photos, Deeply appreciated and always love your work !

*Dedicated this article to one cool Brother ( Dwi Indra Prabowo).

No comments:

Post a Comment