Tuesday 14 March 2017

PHOTO FROM A FRIEND of Iam.ran ..... Thanks Ony

every photo have a story to tell and this candid photo have a cool background story to tell.

As I was taking photos at IST Basket Ball event that happend every week at patiunus, 
a guy was taking photo of the event as well...
he introduce himself (Ony) and we had a good chat. 

I always had a problem with my camera, knowing my background as an amateur photographer and have lack of experience. you know that feeling when you always wonder and couldn't find the solution and blaming it on the camera tech - like its the flaw of the camera. 
i have this usual act that i do when i shoot, i press half the trigger button to get that auto focus then when its in focus you press it full , the trigger button on the camera. cause i always thought that is the way you use auto-focus, but sometimes when your capturing a speed event like sports, it becomes blur on that split millisecond. lucky as we talk, Ony educated me gave me the solution that i always wanted. cant control the Auto Focus and show me a better way in the settings so i can take better focus pictures.....

Nice Knowing you Brother and hope to see you around.
 thanks for your help,cause I've been looking for that solution and i thought its the flaw of the cam !

No comments:

Post a Comment