Saturday 3 June 2023

EXERCISE THE DEMON

 " The reward for good work is more work "

This exercise is different from my usual routine.
Im doing sled push with weight.
The burst push exercise will help bring your a game when you do sprinting and pushing heavy things on your everyday movement.

Continuing weartesting @nike @tomsachs
General purpose shoes (GPS).
Weartesting at a secure environment (gym),
This time, not only testing durability and comfortability.. As i burst to sprint with weight sled infront of me, the waffle sole rubber help give traction for me to start.

Todays regiment :
Sled push - 80kg x 10 (back and forth)

Special shout out to
@marsyard_overshoe @bgv4 @skap_ande and the @sachsiansyndicate crew for always inspiring and make me always aware for me to be creative and active.

Stay positive , stay safe and stay creative !

#ownlessdomore #generalpurposeshoes #nikecratweartester #BORINGTHESAY #weartesting #nike #exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment