Tuesday, 21 July 2026

DOCUMENTATION : Making Bootleg / custom Beads



Bahasa Indonesia

 Jika Anda mengikuti Tom Sachs dan proyek NikeCraft-nya, dia menjual aksesori keren yang disebut *beads* (manik-manik).
Ini adalah aksesori khas buatannya; bentuknya mirip seperti bagian kepala dari sebuah *tassel* (umbai). Kali ini, dia merancang manik-manik tersebut sebagai penanda pencapaian dalam NikeCraft. Menurut saya konsepnya keren, karena hanya mereka yang berpartisipasi dalam NikeCraft yang bisa mendapatkannya; jika Anda meraih lencana (*badge*) tertentu, Anda akan mendapatkan warna manik-manik tertentu pula.
Sebagai penggemar Tom Sachs serta karya dan gerakannya, saya tentu menginginkannya. Namun, saat saya cek harganya, satu buah manik-manik dibanderol seharga 25 dolar AS. Jika saya harus membeli semuanya untuk setiap tantangan dan lencana, total biayanya mencapai 450 dolar AS. Itu belum termasuk ongkos kirim dan pajak yang biayanya tidak masuk akal jika dikirim ke Indonesia; biayanya bisa mencapai dua kali lipat dari harga asli produk tersebut. Mengingat etos Tom Sachs yang selalu membuat sendiri barang-barangnya, saya pun memutuskan untuk melakukan hal yang sama: "Jika tidak bisa membelinya, buatlah sendiri." Saya masih memiliki sisa manik-manik yang saya buat beberapa waktu lalu, jadi saya hanya perlu menambahkan sedikit cat untuk mengkustomisasinya.
Nah, ini adalah dokumentasi saat saya membuat beberapa buah untuk diri sendiri—sebagai kenang-kenangan—untuk dipasang di tempat saya menyelesaikan tantangan-tantangan tersebut.
 (Click "read more"untuk melihat dokumentasi foto selengkapnya) 

English
If your a follower of Tom Sachs and his Nike Craft , hes selling this cool merch called beads.
Its his trade mark accessories that  he does, its like  a head for a tassle. This time he design some beads for showing points on the nikecraft apps. I think the concept is cool. cause only the people who do nike craft can get it. So, if you achieve a certain badge, you get a certain colors beads to represent what you achieve.  Knowing  im a fan of Tom Sachs and his art and movement, i want more then one of course. As i check the price of each beads are $25 dollars USD. if i have to but all for each challenges for each badge, it will cost me $450 Dollar USD. not including shipping and tax that is not make sense if  shipping to indonesia. it can cost double the actual price of the product you buy. I know Rupiah currency is so bad, to US dollars too, then if feels like you times (X)  all that by 4.  
 As Tom Sachs ethos and he make thing, im gonna do the same like him, " if u cant buy it, make it". I have left overs  custom beads i made  a while back, so, I just need to further customize what i had and put  a bit of paint colors to it. 
  This is documentation of me making a custom beads, a few for myself to be put on the area as a memento and showing achievements, where i do them challlenges
  (Click "read more" to see more photo documentation)

NOTE :  I dont work at Tom Sachs Camp. Im doing this, cause I want to express my creativity and I like  sharpening my skill nowdays to learn more. I got this "We make art everyday mentality"specially cause of Summer Camp O.B.I challenge  from Nike and TomSachs and the people at sachsiansyndicate who inspire me everyday.  Hope you like my artwork and can inspire others to try and create art and find ne experience----- PROCESS MAKING -----

Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
Ive achieve 3 colours, Yellow, Red,Blue. so im goona make them and not yet black.



Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
the YELLOW Beads




Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
the RED beads




Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
the BLUE beads

Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
heres the final beads painted..just need to be dryed
Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
this is my achievement at nikecraft


Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
I achieve YELLOW , RED and BLUE. I put them on the Output Before Input table


Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
I achieve YELLOW , RED and BLUE.for the medicine ball challenge. 

Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
I achieve YELLOW , RED and BLUE.for the 10/10 free throw in a row shooting challenge, i put  them  beads on the rim!


Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
I achieve YELLOW , RED and BLUE. for  my Wall drawing

Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
if your a follower of Iam-ran, ive been postponingOut And Back just start picking it back up, for O.A.B i only get YELLOW and RED. im putting the beads on the retired shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment