DOING THE NIKE CRAFT CHALLENGE in 2026
--- O.B.I -----Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
today, I add BLUE to it . .
---WALL DRAWIING ---

Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
Doing the push up and making the lines,
---- 10/10 FREE THROW IN A ROW ----- Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
Result : 9 /10....
-----MEDICINE BALL -----
Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
Excercise
----- OUT AND BACK ---------- READING BEFORE BED -----
--- QUESTIONING THE INTEGRITY OF THE POINT SYSTEM ----
Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH and after I finish my entry , the point goes up from " 8597 "
to "8603"
Starting to pass 300Points. " The reward for good work is more work ".
----- OOTD -----





Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
Before OUT AND BACK
----- ADVENTURE TODAY -----









Bahasa Indonesia / ENGLISH
Todays adventure ,As the cool uncle, I took my time supporting my niece on her tradisional dance performance. .Tthe parents are too busy and in my opinion times like this , we always need to be there for them to know that we support their hobby.
No comments:
Post a Comment