Wednesday 4 January 2017

IF I EVER DESIGN : Adidas Micropacer (design 01)


IF I EVER DESIGN : Adidas Micropacer  (design 01) 


Design 01
This is a concept design of my fav sneakers. Adidas Micropacer 
I took the simple color Black, Red And White as the main color theme for design 01. if u ask me 
why i choose this. i represent them as the color of indonesian flag - the red and white. and black as a third color as a simbol of bold. In the design i add a subtle material to make a little different in the texture. red new buck on the toe area, black 3m material as the 3 stripes and heel. i think it would be a beautiful contrast for the shoes appearance. 
On the heel, i put the logo adidas 3foil on one side and my logo eye symbol of Vision on the other .

hope u guys like the design and one day this design do come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment