Friday 13 January 2017

IF I EVER DESIGN : Adidas Micropacer ( Design 04 + Design 05 )


IF I EVER DESIGN : Adidas Micropacer ( Design 04 + Design 05 ) 

this is a concept design of my fav sneakers. Adidas Micropacer 
design 04
i took the inspiration from midnight blue sea. i think  blue have a certain cool vibe and the 3 stripes have different color. the outside is white and pink on the inside. On the heel, i put the logo adidas 3foil on one side and my logo eye symbol of Vision on the other ...

design 05
design 5 come from  the concept of fog. the mysterious vibe gray and black. i choose red on the lace cover to represent heart. if you see on the heel the logo adidas 3foil on one side and my logo eye symbol of Vision on the other ...


hope u guys like the design and one day this design do come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment