Wednesday 11 January 2017

IF I EVER DESIGN : Adidas Micropacer ( Design 02 + Design 03 )

IF I EVER DESIGN : Adidas Micropacer ( Design 02 + Design 03 ) 

this is a concept design of my fav sneakers. Adidas Micropacer 
design 02
I took the simple color green and orange as the main color theme for design 02. i think this color code is diffrent then many sneakers out there.  i add a subtle maerial new buck on the toe area,. i think it would be a beautiful contrast for the shoes appearance. On the heel, i put the logo adidas 3foil on one side and my logo eye symbol of Vision on the other ...

design 03
I took the blue,white and orrange as the main color theme for design 03. i think it would be a beautiful contrast for the shoes appearance. im thinking of the old color scheme for sneakers...the white area are netting material fro breathing and the blue area i put leather as material, if you see on the heel the logo adidas 3foil on one side and my logo eye symbol of Vision on the other ...


hope u guys like the design and one day this design do come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment