Sunday 23 April 2023

EXERCISE THE DEMON

 I'm back on my grind again !!!


As u guys know, I've been testing the @nike @tomsachs General Purpose shoes. I did have a rest cause last month was ramadhan. Usually on that month ,the muslim communities haveing fast and saving their energy, so they do intermittent diet untill sun down (not having water and food( I do not have the energy to do it ).
As yesterday was the last day of ramadhan and celebrate eid, we all stopped fasting and consumed food. Today js the second day, and it's time for me to pick up where i left off weartestinf and burn the carbs / sugar and fat..

Trainning reg
1hr cardio run.

Result :
This shoe is super amazing, and it's perfect for your everyday beater. A must have shoe !!

Special shout out to @tomsachs @nike @marsyard_overshoe @bgv4 @sachsiansyndicate for always motivating me !!.

Happy eid mubarak !!
#ownlessdomore #nikeCraftweartest #generalpurposeshoes #backonmygrind #workout

Special thanks to @capsulclothing for the Ts !

No comments:

Post a Comment