Wednesday 8 November 2023

WEARTEST : AKROSS


 SITUATION :

DAY 02 - WEARTEST JOGGING / RUN (1.30 HOUR)
7.623 STEPS

Test :

1. Comfort for running
2. Tracksion of the sole
4. If there is any flaws in the design

Finding
Day 1, I took it for a walk, today I took it up for a 1.30 hours run / jog. I found the shoe is very comfortable. It is a bit heavy, but I understand this is for track walking and not a running performance shoes that had to be light, but u can still use it for running short distance. The midsole and ortholite does give good energy return.
I did test run in a more flat ground, mostly asphalt around my neighborhood. There are a slight hill area, where I can test traction. The Vibram sole does help give traction when I go up hill and when I go down, I don't have problem (need to double test cause todays weather is dry and not wet).
I feel the design of the sole is good, the track pattern ,at the end of my walk, I become lazy and I can see If I don't bring my feet up the sole drag and catch the unneven pavement, which show if Ur outdoor, ithe sole can help in even terrain.

I don't know if it's a flaw, but the lacing system can be upgraded. With no holes, you have to coke it so the feet stay in place with in the shoe, the laceing design hold the actual lace ,for lifestyle used it ok, but if you use it for performance, it gives away Abit unless you really tighten them real tight

I will still weartest them till end of the week, if I found anomaly, I will report

Here are my thoughs

Thanks
@akross.world @mochbudi @fahmifaisal

No comments:

Post a Comment