Friday 10 November 2023

WEARTESTING : AKROSS RIVERBANK



 SITUATION :
Day 03 - night run / jogging. (1.00 hour)

Testing

1. Advance comfortability test

2. Find any flaws on the design

Result:

Just like yesterday, I did another further weartesting just to further test the shoe for me to give my opinion. I did a night jog for 1.00 hour and more running on an uneven track with gravel
the shoe feel great and the cushion is comfortable. The sole track helps alot for me to grip, there are some small pebbles stuck in them, but not to an extend for me to be worried. Any shoes that have gaps on their sole sometimes will have that "suvenir" (I call it, when after u run u see small pebbles stuck between the trends of the sole)

I have not found any problem to it while I run today, I think this shoes is good and have a bright future for an everyday shoe on your rotation. Over all well made shoes !
I think the 3M on the back help, cause I kind a realize people with motor cycle kind see me and they drive around me with ease, I don't have to keep looking back and give a sign to go over me. This has been my 3 days testing( the whole day wearing it). Instill have 4 more days weartesting

My report today

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment